Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sorry things have been slow, but here's my cute reason why...

Hello all,

First off, I apologize for the lack of reviews recently. I know I haven't been up to my usual pace, but pregnancy did a number on my eyes and by the time I had down time at the end of the day, sleep won the battle over reading ^^;

Then, on the day I posted my most recent review, I found out i was going to be induced the next day at the hospital, and my baby daughter was born the day after that ^__^

So things are going to be slow for the forseeable future until I get used to my new routine and learn to work things like reading back into my schedule, but in the meantime, here's a picture of my daughter, Anastasia, to tide you over (hopefully the cuteness will make up for the lack of reviews ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment