Thursday, July 8, 2010

Things are going to be a little slow this month...

Hello everyone,

Just a heads up that updates to the blog are going to be a little sparse this month. I'm taking a course for teachers on reading and literacy and I am up to my eyeballs in homework and assignments. I'm still reading my regular books on the side, but my school work has to take priority in this matter. So expect around one review a week until my course finishes at the end of July, after which I'll resume the 2-4 reviews per week that I usually do. This is so hard right now since there are books in my reading pile that I'm literally dying to get at and it's taking so much willpower not to crack them open until I get my quota of homework done each night.

Be sure to enter the contest, it closes on July 10th. Get the details here: Contest!

No one has entered under any of the categories yet, so unless I get a ton of entries real soon, there's a good chance you'll get your pick of books if you enter. C'mon people, free books, enter the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment