Monday, January 2, 2012

Anticipated Reads for 2012

Since I finished my list of my favourite reads of 2011, I thought I'd look forward to my long list of anticipated reads for 2012. The list for this year is longer than last year's, mainly because a lot of my anticipated titles are continuations of series I began reading this year.

Without further ado:


Insurgent - Veronica Roth, sequel to Divergent


Bitterblue - Kristin Cashore, sequel to Graceling and Fire, been waiting for this one for years


Fever - Lauren DeStefano, sequel to Wither


Enshadowed - Kelly Creagh, sequel to Nevermore


Fear - Michael Grant, 5th in the 'Gone' series


Cinder - Marissa Meyer, a new book that's been getting a lot of hype, a cyborg version of Cinderella


Bewitching - Alex Flinn, a prequel to Beastly, this one focuses on Kendra, the witch that transforms Kyle


Winterling - Sarah Prineas


The Enchantress - Michael Scott, 6th in the Nicholas Flamel series


Thumped - Megan McCafferty, sequel to Bumped


And these are the listings with no cover pics as of yet:

- Ebon by Robin McKinley, sequel to Pegasus
- Crown of Embers by Rae Carson, sequel to A Girl of Fire and Thorns

No comments:

Post a Comment